Friday, January 7, 2011

Chapter One: Change

Gradually, I felt my self conscious slip back in my life without permission.
I once banished it from the mappings of my head when I decided that life was too short to think twice.
I wanted to give in to desires and become gluttonous with the sweet fruits of being alive.
Now, this way of thinking is vanishing and a more human side is seeping through.
Humans are restricted with emotions, responsibility, and second thoughts and I felt this is a flaw.
Now coming to realize, this flaw is whimsically perfect.
The flaw allows for challenge, insight, and change.
Therefore, I will subject myself to change but only if it leads to my end goal.
It is what I wish for every time I blow away a fallen eyelash, flickering birthday candles, and fragile dandelions.
What I believe is the root of all human actions: Happiness.
So this is the beginning of my expedition and struggle to come to the realization of both inner peace and eternal bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment